Outpatient Treatment Programs
Financial support to assist clients with co-pays for their outpatient treatment is provided through the Petoskey, Harbor Springs Area Community Foundation. Please call 231-347-9880 for more information.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment: Flexible programming to suit your needs.
Harbor Hall’s outpatient offices offer an array of flexible treatment programming. Services include forensic assessments, individual, group and family therapies as well as on-site breathalyzer and drug testing. Our outpatient offices have served residents in Emmet, Charlevoix and Cheboygan counties for over 15 years. With day and evening schedules, we strive to accommodate everyone’s daily schedule while meeting the demands of their treatment needs.
What we offer:
- Forensic assessment – accurate and affordable assessment and reporting to serve the client who has legal issues.
- Gender specific therapies – because one size doesn’t fit all.
- A continuum of substance use disorder therapy based upon client diagnosis and need.
- Coordinated treatment services aligned with other agencies such as probation/parole, dept. of human services, court services and professional monitoring programs.
- Integrated relapse prevention services.
- Adolescent addiction treatment services.
What makes Harbor Hall’s outpatient services unique:
- Clients have an active role in determining their course of treatment.
- An approach utilizing various evidence based approaches recognizing that not all substance use disorders can be effectively treated with the same therapy.
- We actively collaborate with outside agencies based upon client need (with client consent).
- Our belief that people heal from substance use disorders by actively participating in their own recovery process, not by doing as they are told.
Services For Women
Harbor Hall offers an array of treatment services designed to meet the specific needs of women seeking addiction treatment.
The program is designed with the general idea that women’s’ treatments are much different than traditional treatments. This is accomplished by having a strength-based coordinated system to address the different needs. Services offered include:
- Assessment of substance use and behavioral health problems
- Strength-based, individualized treatment planning
- Trauma informed recovery
- Prime for Life (Early Intervention)
- Women specific groups
- Individual therapy
Our outpatient office locations:
2236 E. Mitchell Rd.
Petoskey, MI 49770
520 N. Main
Cheboygan, MI 49721