Welcome to Harbor Hall
Below is information that may be helpful as you are planning your stay with us. We strive to make your time at Harbor Hall as comfortable as possible.
WHAT TO BRING
- All Previous Physical Exam documentation(s) and/or TB test if within the past 6 months.
- Water bottle and/or coffee mug WITH LID (must have a lid).
- All Prescription medications that have been authorized by medical staff. Bring enough of refills to cover the entire length of stay.
- Comfortable, informal clothing appropriate for the season. Bring enough clothes to last at least one week. Washers and dryers are available at no charge. Bring laundry detergent.
- Comfortable walking shoes and gym clothes.
- Personal Toiletries such as soap, shampoo, tooth paste/brush, wash cloth, towels (at least 2), etc…
- Three forms of Identification: Birth certificate, divers license, Social Security Card, Military ID, Picture ID, Insurance card if applicable.
- It is okay to bring a small amount of cash for personal spending but it is not recommended to have more than $50 at any given time.
- BRING OWN PILLOW – all other bedding will be supplied.
- Small personal fan if used for sleeping
- Cigarettes (if applicable), rolling device on site.
DO NOT BRING:
(You will be searched the day you arrive. If in your possession, these items will be confiscated and locked up until your departure with the exception of alcohol and drugs which will be disposed of.)
- No Weapons
- No Alcohol or products that contain alcohol. This includes colognes or perfumes.
- Limited makeup. Reasonable coverage for the purpose of self-esteem is appropriate. Nothing that pushes the boundaries of self-advertising. This will be addressed therapeutically and as a team as needed. Foundation, mascara, eye shadow and liner, is acceptable. Fake eyelashes, contouring, pancake style, heavy attention-seeking eye liner, excessive eye shadow, and anything that is “extra,” will not be permitted and will be stored in your luggage until discharge.
- No hair tools. Such as curlers, straighteners, flat iron, curling iron, and dryers. Harbor Hall will provide hair driers.
- No drugs, illicit, prescribed or over-the-counter that have not been prior approved. No over the counter medications including vitamins, and powder supplements.
- No electronics: personal television, cell phones, computers, electronic notebook or any other communication device that can connect to the internet, text or make calls. No electronic games or devices. No Ear/head phones. Small radios are allowed if electrically safe.
- You may bring hair clippers but they are locked up in tech office.
- No playing cards or other gambling items.
- No electronic smoking devices. No vapes.
- Recommended not to bring any items of high value such as jewelry. It is also not recommended to have more than $50 at any given time. Security of such items cannot be guaranteed and is your responsibility.
- No Food, candy, sugar, snacks, etc..
- No Energy drinks, body building supplements, vitamins.
- No tattoo equipment.