Our response to the mitigation of the COVID-19 virus Harbor Hall residential is taking the following precautions:
1. All future admissions will be pre-screened for any evidence of the virus.
2. Limiting admissions from several counties.
3. No AA/NA community meetings on our residential campus for 2 weeks.
4. No visitations at our residential facility for 2 weeks.
5. Limiting access to our residential facility for 2 weeks.
6. Educate staff and residents on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
7. Educate staff and residents on preventive measures.
If you have a fever, respiratory symptoms, cough, contact your health care provider, by phone (not in person) to find out what the next step is.
I apologize for any inconvenience but we need to do our part to protect our residents, staff and community.