Addiction Treatment Services for Women
Acknowledging that gender differences in substance abuse treatment is critical to administering proper care. We have developed a strength-based coordinated substance abuse treatment program for woman’s addiction treatment. Please call 231-347-9880 for more information.
Program highlights for women in recovery include:
- Recognition of the role of significant relationships. We work with our patients understand the role of significant relationships with themselves and others.
- Addressing unique health concerns. Addiction may sneak in as a result of an injury, long term illness, depression or chronic pain. Coordinating with our patients’ health care providers, we develop a managed treatment plan specific to the physical and mental conditions of our patients.
- Acknowledging the difference between socio-economic issues. Poverty, domestic violence, joblessness, homelessness and trauma are just some of the factors that we take into consideration when treating addiction in women.
- Holistic Treatment Opportunities. Through non-traditional groups, we provide yoga and wellness sessions for women that are designed to improve the mind, body and spirit. We understand the delicate balance needed for maintaining physical and mental wellness.
- Unconditional care. Our patients are our top priority – when we say unconditional, we mean it.
- Family-centered approach. We know that family is an important factor to understanding addiction dynamics, treatment and sustained sobriety.
- Community support and collaboration. As part of our treatment services, we reach out to various community organizations that may enhance and provide continued support for various social, health and mental well-being.
- Outcome-oriented. Our patients long-term success is important to us.
Group activities for women in recovery are scheduled for their convenience and schedule. We also provide child care during any of our sessions. These groups include:
- Women’s Trauma
- Relapse Prevention
- Women’s Wellness
- 12 Step Facilitation