OUTPATIENT TREATMENT PROGRAMS
Harbor Hall is pleased to announce the availability of financial support to assist clients with copays. This support is provided through the Petoskey, Harbor Springs Area Community Foundation. Please call 231-347-9880 for more information.
In an effort to provide wrap-around service to our clients, our outpatient offices offer an array of flexible treatment programming. Services include forensic assessments, individual, group and family therapies and, on-site breathalyzer and drug testing. Our outpatient offices have served the communities in Emmet, Charlevoix and Cheboygan counties for over 15 years. With day and evening schedules, we strive to accommodate everyone’s daily schedule while meeting the demands of their treatment needs.
What we offer:
- Forensic assessment – accurate and affordable assessment and reporting to serve the client who has legal issues.
- Gender specific therapies – because one size doesn’t fit all.
- A continuum of substance use disorder therapy based upon client diagnosis and need.
- Coordinated treatment services aligned with other agencies such as probation/parole, dept. of human services, court services and professional monitoring programs.
- Integrated relapse prevention services.
- Adolescent treatment services.
What makes our outpatient service unique:
- Clients have an active role in determining their course of treatment.
- An approach utilizing various evidence based approaches recognizing that not all substance use disorders can be effectively treated with the same therapy.
- We actively collaborate with outside agencies based upon client need (with client consent).
- Our belief that people heal from substance use disorders by actively participating in their own recovery process, not by doing as they are told.
Our office locations:
Emmet County Cheboygan County Charlevoix County
2236 E. Mitchell Rd. 520 N. Main 108 E. Garfield St.
Petoskey, MI 49770 Cheboygan, MI 49721 Charlevoix, MI 49720
Tel. 231-347-9880 Tel. 231-597-9235 Tel. 231-547-8191
Fax 231-347-9313 Fax 231-627-4201 email@example.com
For directions to Harbor Hall Outpatient Treatment Programs Click Here: Google Maps